VT series The tank bottom seat valve is single-seat valve pneumatically, which is used for assembly at the bottom of the tanks in the diary, food-processing, beverage production, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries
Model number: VT
Material: Stainless steel
Gasket(standard): EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
Internal surface finish: Ra ≤0.8μm
External surface finish：Bright polish
• Body material: AISI304 ,AISI316L
• Connections: DIN, Clamp, SMS, RJT, FIL-IDF, Flange, etc
• Size: 1”-4” DN25-DN100
• Various standards can be provided: DIN, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE.
• Sizes: DN25 / 1" to DN100 / 4"
• Seals comply with FDA 21CFR 177. 2600.
• The valve body can be customized with a wide selection of different connections.
• Available in sizes from DN25 / 1" to DN100 / 4"
• Max. pressure: 10bar (145psi); DN25 ~ 100; 8bar (120psi) DN125 ~ 150
• Temperature range: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C), EPDM
• End connections: butt-welded, sanitary clamp, threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.
• Surface treatment: Ra 16 ~ 32μin (0.4 ~ 0.8μm)