VSC series Aseptic Sampling Valve mainly applied to extract sample from tank or pipeline. It also can be assembled at the bottom of the tank or pipeline to drain away the remains
Closed pad: EPDM
Materials: AISI304 or AISI316L
Valve seat and gasket: EPDM, comply with FDA 21CFR177.2600
Body material: AISI304 ,AISI316L
Connections: Thread, Clamp, Weld
Membrane: MVQ, EPDM
• Various standards can be provided: DIN, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE.
• Sizes: 1/4”-1”
• The valve body can be customized with a wide selection of different connections.
• Handle: Decorative type handle, Elliptic type hand
• Available in sizes from 1/4" to 1"
• Max. pressure: 10bar (145psi); DN25 ~ 100
• Temperature range: 50 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C), EPDM
• End connections: butt-welded, sanitary clamp, threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.
• Surface treatment: Ra 16 ~ 32μin (0.4 ~ 0.8μm)